Why We Built The Driftwood 3 Tent
Take a break from the daily grind with the Driftwood 3 Tent, which we made with enough room for you, your partner, and the kid—even if said kid has four legs and a fur coat. And since it only weighs 6.3 pounds, you're more than ready to hike half the day to get to your secluded slice of heaven.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Lightweight tent for 3-season backpacking or car camping
- PU-coated fly and floor defend against wet, stormy weather
- Mesh ceiling provides plenty of ventilation and star-gazing options
- Gear loft and 6 interior pockets help organize gear and layers
- Includes stakes and guy lines for secure setup in windy conditions
- Duffel-style stuff sack convenient for car camping as well
- Item #SICZ2DQ
- [fly] 75D 190T polyester, PU coating (3000mm), [body] 75D 19T polyester, [floor] 75D 190T polyester, PU coating (3000mm), [mesh] 40D polyester no-see-um
- Wall Type
- 2 anodized aluminum (9mm)
- Pole Attachment
- Number of Doors
- Number of Vestibules
- Vestibule Space
- 10.5sq ft
- 2 fly door, mesh
- Gear Loft
- Interior Height
- Floor Dimensions
- 89 x 63in
- Floor Space
- 38.9sq ft
- Packed Size
- 21 x 7 x 6in
- Trail Weight
- 5lb 11.3oz
- Packed Weight
- 6lb 5.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
June 8, 2021
Gets the job done
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
My boyfriend bought this tent for a trip to Utah and we used it there for a week, a week in South Dakota, and countless times here at home. It overall is a really good tent it's survived snow, heat, rain, mist, etc. It is snug, fitting two Cabelas sleeping pads perfectly, and keeps the heat in well. We do find that it traps heat in so well that it will often create condensation inside the tent aka we woke up and our blanket was wet. Overall this doesn't cause a ton of issues. It does come with little vents in the vestibules but they don't truly make that much of a difference. The rain fly is great, the tent itself is great with easy set up. Truly a great tent to use. Its very small and compact which allows for easy packing it away, if you're looking for a good 3 season weekender tent this is definitely the one for you.
September 17, 2020
EASY Setup and Roomy
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
I used this tent on a camping trip to the Uinta Mountains in Utah. It's a beautiful but harsh place; cold, windy and rainy at any moment. Having an easy and quick to setup tent is a huge advantage and this tent is just that. The tent pole design is awesome, it's collapsible but one piece once setup. Think of 2 Y's connected tail to tail. I arrived at the campsite late and was dreading figuring out how to setup the tent; no worries, it took less than 10 minutes and was super intuitive. The lightweight design was also pleasant and made transporting and packing the tent convenient. Great tent! Highly recommend.
November 27, 2020
How was it in the rain with no footprint? Did you purchase one somewhere else or just not use one?
April 23, 2021
Are the seams sealed on this tent?