Select Style & Size
Why We Built The Driftwood 2 Tent
Here to help you, and maybe a friend, escape the hustle and bustle of life in the city, we created the Driftwood 2 Tent. We wholeheartedly recommend setting it up by a gentle babbling brook, or perhaps on red desert rocks overlooking a stunning view, to recharge the soul. Since it only weighs 5.7 pounds, you're more than welcome to hike as far away from civilization as you can get to enjoy its intuitive and spacious design.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A lightweight tent for 3-season backpacking or car camping
- PU-coated fly and floor defend against wet, stormy weather
- Mesh ceiling provides plenty of ventilation and star-gazing options
- Gear loft and 6 interior pockets help organize gear and layers
- Includes stakes and guy lines for secure setup in windy conditions
- Duffel-style stuff sack convenient for car camping as well
- Item #SICZ2DP
- [fly] 75D 190T polyester, PU coating (3000mm), [body] 75D 19T polyester, [floor] 75D 190T polyester, PU coating (3000mm), [mesh] 40D polyester no-see-um
- Wall Type
- 2, 9mm anodized aluminum
- Pole Attachment
- Number of Doors
- Number of Vestibules
- 2 fly door, mesh
- Gear Loft
- Interior Height
- Floor Dimensions
- 82 x 52.5in
- Packed Size
- 20.5 x 6in
- Packed Weight
- 5lb 11.2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
September 22, 2020
Camping with friends
This turned out to be a great lightweight tent for escaping the grind. The size works well to toss in a pack or duffle to take out on adventures, it was perfect on the shoreline of my local lake to escape the bugs for a nap after paddling. Camping up in the mountains in cooler weather with my favorite fuzzy buddy was a treat. It is a fast easy setup for one person with the pole system. It has loads of pockets, easy access with both doors and vestibules, and more than enough space for two people and a pup!
Shan - Gearhead
November 27, 2020
How was with no footprint? Did you purchase one somewhere else or just not use one?
November 28, 2020
The current polyurethane coatings don't require a footprint. Standing water is more likely to be a problem WITH a footprint. If you use a sleeping pad, you'll stay dry even in a heavy downpour. Spend the weight on a few extra heavy-duty stakes for your fly.