Why We Built The Denim Sleeping Bag
Stoic's Denim Sleeping Bag looks the part strapped to the bottom of traditional backpacks, tied to the end of horse saddles, and unrolled inside vintage tends. We made its durable, breathable, soft denim with Coolmax to manage moisture and keep us comfortably dry when it's dewy come morning. The insulated, flannel liner offers enough warmth for most summer evenings, and we like unzipping the bag and laying it out like a blanket for picnics.
- A denim sleeping bag built for roughin' it on summer camping trips
- Denim is a blend of breathable cotton, durable Cordura, and stretchy Coolmax
- Flannel liner is soft, breathable, and stylish
- Full-length zipper unzips to lay down like a blanket
- Faux leather handle and logo badge
- Carry straps included for easy packing
- Item #SICZ2KS
- [shell] 62% cotton, 22% Coolmax, 14% Cordura, 2% elastane, [liner] 100% cotton flannel
- 100% polyester
- full-length, wrap-around
- Shoulder Circumference
- Hip Circumference
- Foot Circumference
- Bag Length
- Fill Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- Stuff Size
- 15 x 8in
- Claimed Weight
- 5lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 1, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
I bought these for my kids to use at the cabin or in the camper trailer. They’re nice and warm with their comfortable material. Not something you’d buy for a backpacking trip, because they aren’t the lightweight, strap it to your back kind of sleeping bag, but that’s not what I bought them for.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help