Beat The Cold.
Whether you're crawling out of your sleeping bag or working up the motivation to leave your house, frosty mornings can be daunting, but with the Stoic Men's Cedar Hooded Down Jacket you can take the comfort of your sleeping bag wherever you go. Filled with lofty down insulation, this jacket offers cozy warmth whether you're spending the day in the mountains or on your way to work. The polyester shell resists wind and precipitation when the weather turns threatening, and a fixed hood helps keep the cold out so you can reach your destination warm and comfortable.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Stay cozy in the mountains or the city with this jacket
- Polyester shell is durable and resists wind and precipitation
- Down insulation provides warmth without adding bulk or weight
- Fixed hood offers additional protection
- Item #SIC009Q
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 170lbs
he has one in a different color and wanted one in school color
Pretty thin on insulation
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium (Should've bought a Large)
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 150lbs
The jacket is nice, but don't buy it if you need a really warm jacket. It may provide some warmth if it is layered under another jacket like a wind breaker or rain coat. I plan to return it and purchase a thicker winter jacket.
Does this fit true to size, or should I order up a size as one reviewer suggests (runs small)? Thanks
The 4.2oz claimed weight has got to be a typo, right? And what’s the fill power rating for the down? Thanks.