Catalina Travel Short
The Stoic Catalina Travel Shorts make the perfect companion for long summer days of traveling, or evening trail runs when the day finally cools enough to leave the house. These lightweight shorts feature a stretchy, breathable construction that doesn't mind the occasional active pursuit, while a slit side hem delivers style you can wear into town. The rubber-tipped drawcord closure ensures a secure fit as you go about your day, and Stoic equipped the shorts with a zippered rear pocket for stashing small valuables.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A lightweight short for travel, casual wear, or light pursuits
- Quick-drying construction delivers breathable, stretchy comfort
- An attached short liner helps wick sweat away from your skin
- Zippered rear pocket keeps your ID or house key safely tucked away
- A drawstring closure ensures a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #SIC00H5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my wife, here is her review;
These are great! Especially for the price. I normally do not like linings in my shorts but the lining is very soft and moves well with my body, not too compressive but also compressive enough. I also like the material of the outer layer. Light to keep temperatures cool, drys quickly and has a looser fit ( which I love) . A very comfortable short!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: Small
When I pulled these out of the box I literally said "ooooo" when I felt how soft they are! Quality seems to be good and I love the color. Can't wait to take them hiking!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 170lbs
These were a gift for my girlfriend. She says these are comfy and cute shorts for travel, lounging, or hiking. These have a great zip pocket in the back and a liner short underneath. They are super soft and the perfect length. They run large to size.