Built for winter.
The Stoic Boys' Bomber Colorblock Ski Jacket knows no bounds—and neither does Junior, which makes it a good thing he has you by his side to help keep him in check. This jacket provides weather-resistant defense against cool winter air, while the synthetic insulation helps keep him warm when repeated tumbles on the sled hill make the jacket damp. Thumbholes and a powder skirt bolster his defense against errant snow, and the removable hood allows him to customize his defense against wind and snow.
- A hardy jacket for cool, wintry activities
- Durable exterior is weather resistant
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Multiple pockets keep snacks close and meltdowns to a minimum
- Hood is removable for added convenience
- Item #SIC006M
- Q & A
10 year old is in heaven
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Bought this for my friend's son and he loves it. Endures the Minnesota cold and bitter winds while skiing up in Duluth.
A great jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
This has been a great jacket for my nephew to ski in. He has used it a fair amount of times and is always warm, dry, comfortable and happy.