Why We Built The Active Stretch Short
The prospect of getting out for an after-work summer activity is something that helps get us through the day, whether we’re hoping to hit the local crag or our favorite trails. So we made the Active Stretch Short with a construction that's just as breathable and stretchy as a pair of running shorts, but with a sleek design that's perfectly suited for office days.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Performance shorts suited for your lunch meeting or day-hike
- Stretchy, breathable fabric ideal for hiking, climbing, and more
- DWR finish helps shed light rain and dries quickly
- Well-placed pockets secure essentials while you're on the move
- Standard fit supplies an easygoing mobility and low-key style
- Zippered security pocket is perfect for stashing valuables
- Item #SICZ2E8
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex, DWR finish
- 2 hand, 2 rear
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- [size 4x5] 7oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
September 24, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Very poor quality. The first pair I purchased developed a large hole after 1 month of wear. Backcountry offered $10 store credit. Do not purchase!
September 1, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
These shorts looked like they came from a second hand store. Definitely not worth 27$ and to be credited 19.99 is disgusting. I will never make a purchase from this company again. I also purchased 4 pairs of darn tough socks. These socks came looking like someone had worn them and returned them! SMH
April 18, 2021
is the zippered pocket large enough to fit a phone in?
June 23, 2021
Hey Kaitlyn, Great question! Sadly the answer is no the zippered pocket will not hold your phone. It is made for keys, Chapstick, and smaller things. Your Personal Gearhead, Jean