3-in-1 Ski/Snow Jacket
You know what you're packing next ski vacation—Stoic's 3-in-1 Ski/Snow Jacket. This versatile piece comes in two parts, with three options for wear. Warm spring skiing means you can ditch the soft accompanying midlayer, cool evenings in town won't require the shell, and when both snow and temperatures drop you can team up both parts for ultimate protection.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A 3-in-1 winter jacket for skiing and snowboarding
- Protective outer shell sheds light wind and snow
- Insulated inner jacket can be worn alone or as midlayer
- Detachable hood makes bluebird days less bulky
- Adjustable hem, cuffs, and hood lock in the warmth
- Assorted pockets offer a stash for all your needs
- Item #SICZ2CQ
- Shell Material
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- Removable Liner Material
- 100% polyester
- detachable, adjustable
- [shell] 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 internal, [removable liner] 2 hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 internal
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 9, 2020
Very nice jacket
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 250 lbs
From the moment I took the jacket out of the delivery box I knew it was going to be nice. It fits great and it is warm. The zip out liner is soft and warm for the colder days, but I don't usually use it since it is not quite cold enough yet. The only negatives so far are that it is not water-resistant, and when I adjusted the bottom draw string it broke. I am still keeping the jacket regardless because it is so nice.
December 15, 2020
Does the outer jacket have any DWR or other additional water resistance? "Protective outer shell" in the description is a bit ambiguous.
October 4, 2020
How does this jacket compare to the Bombshell Jacket that Stoic used to make?
October 5, 2020
Hey Hendrik! This is actually not like the Bombshell jacket. We will be chasing similar products in next season's products, however!