Select a size:
Why We Built The 2L Toray Resort Shell Jacket
Bunny-hill beginners and terrain park champs alike can appreciate the stellar weather protection of our 2L Toray Resort Shell Jacket. We made this shell with all-weather riders in mind: a two-layer membrane lets stormy snow roll off our backs, and underarm vents keep us cool on sunny, active days. The style is lightweight enough to succeed in the spring and roomy enough for layers on the coldest days of the season.
- Lightweight ski shell ready for action on any resort day
- Waterproof two-layer membrane ideal for storms and powder days
- Sporty synthetic materials with DWR for extra weather resistance
- Full-zip design with storm-blocking hook-and-loop closure flap
- Zippered underarm vents dump heat during active days on the mountain
- Relaxed fit offers freedom of movement for nailing new park tricks
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to fit snugly over a helmet
- Adjustable cuffs for an ideal fit over or under ski gloves
- Item #SICZ2FY
- [membrane/laminate] 2-layer, [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR coating, [lining] nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 5oz
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.