Select style & size:Select options
Pushing off shore into a steady river flow evokes a sense of calm that can only be retained by paddling further downstream. A PFD that collides with the back of your kayak seat, inches slowly up to your chin whether you’re in the water or not, and rubs the under-side of your elbows raw after every stroke, however, removes that peacefulness and replaces it with frustration and annoyance. So, instead of paddling through the pain, zip up the Stohlquist EBB Personal Flotation Device for a comfortable, safe, and tranquil trip on the water.
The flotation foam sits higher up on the back in order to accommodate kayak back rest and lumbar supports. Plus, with eight points of adjustments, the EBB offers a customizable fit that sits securely around your torso without rising up. Wide arm holes on either side leave room for big and small paddle strokes without rubbing or irritating your skin, while a neoprene padded waistband adds a soft touch when you’re wearing a bathing suit. And an interior mesh lining helps to pull sweat away from the body on hot, summer days.
- A Type III PFD made for recreational kayakers and casual boaters
- Durable exterior with resistance to rips and tears
- Mesh interior offers breathable comfort on hot summer days
- High back foam accommodates kayak seats and lumbar supports
- Neoprene waistband feels soft on the skin
- Zippered closure features a non-corroding slider
- Eight points of adjustments for a customizable fit
- Two front pockets for smaller items like sunscreen or a map
- Item #STO002K