Select style & size:Select options
For the women of whitewater.
Wouldn't it be nice to comfortably paddle in a life vest that truly complements your physique? Rather than repackage its men's PFD with some pastel colors and call it a women's model, Stohlquist gave the Women's Cruiser Personal Flotation Device a smaller cut, a shortened torso, supportive inner cups, and the new Wrapture shaped torso to ensure ergonomic comfort for female paddlers. Half flotation and half airy mesh on the back provide cool, low-profile comfort in today's rec-tour boats, and the padded mesh shoulders and lower-back waistband are easy on the skin when worn with a swimsuit.
- Paddling life vest designed specifically to suit a woman's body
- Wrapture shaped torso ensures a comfy fit for female paddlers
- Cross-chest cinch harness won't ride up
- Half-flotation and half-mesh back for comfort in rec-tour boats
- Contoured inner cups provide comfortable support
- Ventilated shoulder and back pads keep cool air flowing
- Open sides for even more ventilation
- Item #STO002J