Select Style & Size
Incredibly strong yet easy to handle.
Whether you're rapping into the abyss or jumaring up a big wall, turn to the Sterling SuperStatic Rope for burly strength and good handling characteristics. The 11.1 diameter and uniform sheath construction work well with rope ascension and rappelling equipment.
- Made from 100% nylon with high carrier-count machines for superior durability and handling characteristics
- Uniform sheath construction provides ideal gear compatibility
- Beefy 11.1mm diameter knots easily and stays round over edges
- Maximum breaking strength of 6,745 pounds
- Meets CE0120 certification requirements
- Item #STE0074
- 11.1 mm
- Dry Treatment
- Static Elongation
- [at 300 lb] 3.1%
- Claimed Weight
- [per 100 ft] 6 lbs
- Recommended Use
- rope work, rappelling, rescue applications
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 8, 2013
Will this rope work with a gri gri well?...
Will this rope work with a gri gri well? i understnad the gri is built to hold up to an 11mm rope but is that .1 enought to make it catch or jamb up?
October 27, 2013
Hi, I am assuming you are rapping with the Gri Gri or using it as a brake in a haul system? if that is the case then yes this rope will work fine. if you were feeding rope out like a lead belay the rope would not feel well through the Gri. (but since this is static I would hope that you are not going to be belaying with it)