Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Canyoneering Ropes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Incredibly strong yet easy to handle.
Whether you're rapping into the abyss or jumaring up a big wall, turn to the Sterling SuperStatic Rope for burly strength and good handling characteristics. The 11.1 diameter and uniform sheath construction work well with rope ascension and rappelling equipment.
- Made from 100% nylon with high carrier-count machines for superior durability and handling characteristics
- Uniform sheath construction provides ideal gear compatibility
- Beefy 11.1mm diameter knots easily and stays round over edges
- Maximum breaking strength of 6,745 pounds
- Meets CE0120 certification requirements
- Item #STE0074
- Q & A
Will this rope work with a gri gri well?...
Will this rope work with a gri gri well? i understnad the gri is built to hold up to an 11mm rope but is that .1 enought to make it catch or jamb up?
I am assuming you are rapping with the Gri Gri or using it as a brake in a haul system? if that is the case then yes this rope will work fine. if you were feeding rope out like a lead belay the rope would not feel well through the Gri. (but since this is static I would hope that you are not going to be belaying with it)