Not a sprint.
- Work rope, redpoint rope, and beginner rope all in one climbing rope
- Beefy 10.1mm diameter is beginner-friendly and burly for projects
- DryCore reduces water absorption in the rope's core
- Middle marker assists with speedy rappels
- Item #STE002E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a great rope! And the red is a fun color. It does it's job well, it's easy to belay with and handle. I'm excited to take it outside this summer!
does this product comes in bipatern?
Sterling does make this rope in Bi-pattern but it is not sold on Backcountry. This rope does have a middle marker that makes finding the center quick.
If you want the Bi-Pattern I would recommend the Sterling Evolution Velocity DryXP https://www.backcountry.com/sterling-evolution-velocity-dry-rope-9.8mm?rr=t