$229.95 - $269.95
Not a sprint.
Remembering that climbing routes are more like marathons than sprints might remind you to breathe and take rests on the best holds. Beginners have a hard time resisting the urge to take a deep breath at the start and not exhale until they reach the anchors, while more experienced climbers hang on their projects looking for the best holds for quick shake-outs. One thing both of these climbers have in common is Sterling's Marathon Pro Dry Single Rope. It has the beefiest sheath out of any Sterling rope, and that appeals to both beginners and experienced climbers alike. Beginners will appreciate the friendly handling while mastering belay devices, and experienced climbers can admire the long-lasting durability on the proj.
- Work rope, redpoint rope, and beginner rope all in one climbing rope
- Beefy 10.1mm diameter is beginner-friendly and burly for projects
- DryCore reduces water absorption in the rope's core
- Middle marker assists with speedy rappels
- Item #STE002E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a great rope! And the red is a fun color. It does it's job well, it's easy to belay with and handle. I'm excited to take it outside this summer!