Select style & size:Select options
Own every part of the mountain.
Legendary rider JP Walker is known for crushing everything from urban handrails to backcountry booters, and he needs a board that can do the same. That's where his signature Stepchild Ownership Snowboard comes in. This versatile deck is a freestyle juggernaut that gets the job done no matter what you're riding.
Its fully flat profile is more forgiving than camber to help you spin off lips with confidence, but still offers plenty of edge hold and stability so you can stomp landings and carve hard. The medium flex holds up when charging into jumps at high speeds, while remaining flexible enough for locking into presses. Quadrax glass delivers plenty of pop and power so you can boost big nollies and shred powder with precision. No matter what's on deck for the day, you'll want to drop in on the Ownership.
- JP Walker's choice from the backcountry to the streets
- Flat profile is stable and forgiving
- Medium flex and twin shape offer all-mountain versatility
- Quadrax glass delivers responsive and poppy feel
- Kicker wood core is snappy and strong
- Asym sidecut allows more powerful heelside carves
- Item #STC001P