Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
No-frills park slayer.
From twenty footers in the park to triple kinks in the streets, the Stepchild Latchkey Snowboard is a no-frills freestyle deck designed for the park and urban rider on a budget. This twin-shaped board features a softer flex that's great for jibbing and park riding, yet it still offers enough response for cruising around the resort. Snapback Camber places positive camber underfoot for locking into rails and snapping ollies, then transitions to rocker at the tips for a buttery feel without it hooking up on landings.
Seeing you're going to be thrashing the living shit out of this board, it's refreshing to see Stepchild offering the Latchkey with a no-nonsense construction that's durable enough to withstand repeated punishment, but without a hefty price tag. That being said, it's made with a full poplar core for reliable strength and smooth response, paired with biax fiberglass for a looser torsional flex that's perfect for buttering and pressing. Stepchild then uses Seamless Urethane sidewalls to prevent blow-outs when you're smashing into park features and reduce the harshness of flat landings.
- No-nonsense freestyle deck for park and urban riders
- Snapback Camber is snappy underfoot with forgiving tips
- Medium-soft flex is ideal for freestyle riding and jibbing
- Poplar wood core for reliable strength and smooth response
- Biax glass keeps it torsionally soft for buttering and jibbing
- Seamless Urethane sidewalls prevent blow-outs, reduce harshness
- Extruded base is low-maintenance and easy to repair after damage
- Item #STC001T