Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Whether you have mouths to feed or are a broke student on a tight budget, the Stepchild Child Support Snowboard is an affordable option that will satisfy your freestyle cravings without putting you in the poorhouse. It features a poppy Micro Camber profile and a jib-friendly flex to deliver a fun ride whether you're hitting features in the street, lapping the park, or just cruising your favorite groomers.
Micro Camber is a toned-down version of traditional camber that still offers plenty of pop and edge hold, but with a less aggressive feel that won't punish you for the slightest under-rotation. Its soft flex makes it fun to press and jib with, while the lively wood core keeps it snappy enough for sending jumps and carving around the resort. And when you beat up the extruded base, it's fairly easy to repair so you can keep the good times going all season.
- Reliable freestyle deck that won't break the bank
- Micro Camber offers pop and edge hold with less grabiness
- Twin shape is primed for park laps
- Soft flex lets you lock into presses and butter freely
- Kicker wood core is lightweight and lively
- Extruded base is easy to maintain and repair
- Item #STC001Y
- Q & A
Most bang for your buck
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If you are looking for a park board that will hold up and not break the bank this board is for you.