Select style & size:Select options
Spot them all.
From finch to loon to golden eagle, you're all about the birds, but you're also about traveling to foreign countries, and cheap concert tickets in the park. You're a complex individual, and your interests vary. The Steiner 10x25 Mini Poro Binoculars get that, and so they're small (perfect for bringing them on hikes or long trips), durable (toss them in your suitcase with minimum worry), but with all the clarity you need to get a closer look at that herd of sandhill cranes passing over your sailboat.
The Mini Poro is a civilian version of Steiner's proven military binoculars, providing razor sharp focus from 20 yards to infinity. They're built out of a durable polycarbonate housing with rubber armor for added protection, able to withstand 11 Gs of impact. The floating prism system uses a flexible silicone lens mount that's designed to absorb severe shock and impact, just in case they make their way to the bottom of your pack or get dropped in transit. That being said, they do come with a neck strap and carry case to help prevent unnecessarily wear and tear no matter how you use them.
- Compact binoculars for concerts, travel, or backpacking
- Durable construction inspired by military tactical binoculars
- Magnifies everything you see by a factor of ten
- Sports-Auto Focus ensures crystal clear views from 20y to in
- Floating prism system provides shock-resistant durability
- Ergonomic eye cups offer a comfortable feel against your eyes
- Includes neck strap, objective cover, rain cap, and carry case
- Item #STR001G