25% Offsale $633.75 $845.00
Select style & size:Select options
Raven Inflatable Kayak
The Raven's responsive stability is absolutely essential for Class IV whitewater, but it's also welcoming when you're paddling flatter waters. This self-bailing kayak inflates to rigid 8-10psi levels for solid stability and a comfy position above the water, and NRS specialized the kayak with an advanced PVC material with state-of-the-art seam welding that ensures superior abrasion-resistance, longevity, and air retention. The Leafield C7 valves are easy to inflate and deflate, and the padded seat adjusts for easier packing and unpacking. NRS included a carry bag, pump, and repair kit for extra convenience.
- Stable, responsive boat built for Class IV whitewater or flat water
- Drop-stitch PVC floor inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi
- Padded folding seat adjusts to D-rings in the boat for easy packing
- Leafield C7 valves inflate and deflate three air chambers quickly
- Bow and stern handles carry easily from land to water
- Includes carry bag, pump, and repair kit
- Item #SAY0002
9ft 10in [2-person] 12ft 2in
38in [2-person] 38in
37lb [2-person] 44lb
flatwater paddling, river paddling
What do you think about this product?