Select Style & Size
All-In-One Backcountry Coffee System
As backpackers and avid hikers, there are few things better than sitting down trailside for a freshly brewed cup of coffee just as the sun crests the ridgelines and valleys around you. Stanley understands which is why they made the Adventure Vacuum Coffee System—so you won't ever have to go without your caffeine fix again. Stanley's Coffee System integrates two cups, a french press, boiling pot, and vacuum bottle so you make your coffee on the trail and then keep it piping hot until you need an afternoon pick-me-up.
- All-in-one backcountry coffee system for trailside coffee
- Multiple components for an easy coffee brewing experience
- Stainless steel is durable and increases product longevity
- 2 cups allow you to share with your backcountry buddy
- Vacuum bottle keeps beverages hot for 15 hours
- Vacuum bottle keeps beverages cold for 13 hours
- Item #STA0056
- 18/8 stainless steel
- coffee press, 2 cups, vacuum bottle, boiling pot
- 4.1in x 4in x 11.2in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, weekend camping, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 1, 2020
Best suited for car camping
- I've used it several times
Functions as advertised, fit over-top of a canister stove very nicely. Unfortunately there is no lid for the "pot" you heat the water in, bringing the water to temperature could be done more quickly. All in all pretty good tool, probably too heavy/bulky for someone thru hiking or looking to keep pack size/weight manageable in the back country. I would recommend leaving the thermos portion behind if you plan on drinking the coffee straight away in a mug.