Select style & size:Select options
Adventure Vacuum Quencher
Whether you're hitting the links, taking the boat out for a spin, or setting out on a spontaneous road trip, the Stanley 30oz Adventure Vacuum Quencher will keep your drinks nice and cold when you're far away from fridges and coolers. The stainless steel and vacuum-insulated makeup will keep your frosty beverage cold for hours, and thanks to the three-position lid you've got plenty of ways to drink. An included reusable straw fits through one opening, while another larger opening makes it easy to take big gulps when you're trying to cool off in a hurry. The third position keeps it sealed shut so you won't have any unfortunate spilling, and if your adventure is starting in the cool early morning, the Adventure Vacuum Quencher can also keep a hot batch of coffee or tea warm for up to 5 hours. Although you might be bouncing off tent walls and car doors if you drink all 30 ounces of that at once.
- Large insulated cup that keeps drinks cold and refreshing for hours
- Vacuum insulation ensures up to 9 hours of ice-cold refreshment
- Three-position lid lets you drink with or without a straw
- Car-cup compatible for (lots of) iced coffee on road trips
- Dishwasher safe for convenience and ease of use
- Item #STA002S
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this for my boyfriend's mom for Christmas and she loves it! She really likes how long it keeps her drinks cold and how you can shift the lid to closed or keep your straw in it for drinking. She uses it all the time and it scored me some brownie points, win win!
Its similar to the Yeti tumblers. It holds ice for days! I love the straw feature of the lid.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Similar to other brands out there; Yeti, Rtic etc.
Keeps my drink ice cold. The difference I like about this one is the lid has 3 stages. Comes with a straw, and the black color is killer.