Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
When you can't always get what you want.
The lovely landscape on the Stance Women's Now Socks will have you dreaming of powder days, but the weather has other plans. When you're still psyched to get on the slopes but only have hardpack to work with, the Nows provide extra cushion and comfort to keep your feet from wearing out too quickly. Air channel cushioning and reinforced toes and heel keep your socks in tact and cradle your feet during rigid rides.
- Ski and snowboarding socks for braving hardpack lines
- Heavyweight cushioning provides comfort
- Wool blend ventilates and regulates temperature
- Reinforced heel and toe add durability
- Toe Box Oven keeps toes toasty on the slopes
- Seamless toe closure prevents irritation
- Item #SNC00S4
- Q & A
The best socks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love the Stance ski/snowboard socks. The fit is great and they are the perfect thickness, not bulky but warm. I have three pairs and I haven't had any durability issues.
Bought these as a present for my mom, she says: great comfy socks, good for every day use and cross country skiing.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great socks! Elastic stretches evenly and holds. Comfy cushion, not too bulky. Would buy again.