Cobble streets and rocky trails.
The Stance Women's Malheur Outdoor Sock thrives on all your travels whether they're trails near your hometown or a European backpacking trip. Its natural blend includes merino wool for excelled thermal regulation that warms your foot when it's cold and helps keep your foot cool by wicking moisture and drying quickly. There's also anatomical cushioning to amplify comfort in high-pressure areas in hiking boots, and the toe is completely seamless for a smooth feel from top to bottom.
- Outdoor sock suitable for trails and traveling
- Natural wool blend enhances moisture management and thermal regulation
- Anatomical cushioning keeps comfy in hiking shoes and sneakers
- Seamless toe closure and reinforcements for long-lasting comfort
- Item #SNC00ZW
42% wool, 32% polyester, 12% nylon, 8% combed cotton, 3% elastic, 3% elastane
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These socks are so comfortable and the patter makes me want to show them off! The fit is right on with these socks.