Look good, run better.
Designed by professional ultra-runners, the Stance Men's Krup running socks were made with your goals in mind. The moisture-managing fabric and supportive construction keep your feet comfortable mile after mile. In the Krup's you might not run as fast as the pros, but you'll look as snazzy as they do on the course for sure.
- Crew running socks for comfort and style on the trail
- Mesh panels keep air circulating while you run
- Terry cushioning cradles feet during workout
- Arch support engineered for right/left specific fit
- Reinforced heel and toe adds durability
- Reflective logo increases visibility on the course
- Item #SNC00VU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Stance rocks, hands down, and these are no different. Got as a gift. They look perfect. Haven't opened the packaging yet but Stance always delivers. The graphics are rad, they're always soft and TTS. Can't lose.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love stance socks, they are super comfy and always have the coolest prints. Great socks, and all I wear!
Athletic feel and function!
Different feel than other stance socks. My brother loves these. He wears a size 11 shoe and they fit comfortable with minimal slipping. Great graphic on these makes him look and feel fresh before heading out to the gym. Athletic material resists wear and breaths during exercise.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are very comfy, and stylin. Everyone will be jealous of you if you wear these. They fit the same as other stance running socks, and are pretty durable.