Kogen Backcountry Ultra Light Sock
You're gonna be working hard to earn your turns out there, which is why you need a sock that balances breathability, comfort, and performance. Luckily for you there's the Kogen Backcountry Ultra Light Sock. Its thin wool blend gives you soft next-to-skin comfort and warmth, but stays breathable enough to keep you going on winding skintrack climbs. Performance mesh panels throughout the sock keep that breathability train going, while the graduated compression, over-the-calf height, and anatomical arch support keep your feet and legs happy during the whole ascent.
- Warm yet breathable sock for long backcountry missions
- Wool blend wicks moisture, breathes well, and feel soft
- Performance mesh panels regulate your temperature on long climbs
- Anatomical arch support keeps feet going through long days
- Graduated compression and over-the-calf height support calf muscles
- Item #SNC019A
- Q & A
I used to have sweaty feet in the backcountry, but these socks solved the problem. These socks are definitely lightweight, but offer nice compression and cushion as well. I purchased two other pairs once I took these out for a test ride.
Comfy and Warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These socks perform well! The thin (but not too thin) design, and just the right amount of cushion/compression keep your feet feeling great all day. I switched to these ski socks over other brands that I have used for years, and do not see myself going back anytime soon.