What happens below the boot.
Your favorite ankle boots get you around town with style, but can be tricky to find the right socks for. No-show socks sit too low and your ankle rubs uncomfortably against the zipper, and tall socks just look tacky. You don't have to reach for the stars to find the perfect solution to your ankle boot dilemma, just snag a pair of Stance Interstellar Socks— they're out of this world. Lightweight Supima cotton ensure maximum comfort, and has outstanding durability. Supima cotton is breathable, so you don't have to worry about overheating too much in this lightly padded sock. The Interstellar is cut to sit just above your ankle bone, hiding nicely out of sight, but giving you the cozy comfort you need.
- Lightweight sock for ankle boots
- Spun from soft and durable Supima cotton
- Elastic arch support supports your foot
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability
- Lite cushion keeps you comfy
- Seamless toe closure for superior fit
- Item #SNC00T9
- Q & A
Stance Makes THE Best Socks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are a great pair of everyday socks (not recommended for working out), and it's nice to have a low cut option when I don't want high socks. I find that a majority of Stance everyday socks are higher cut, which can be a pain with tight jeans or pants.
Great Everyday Sock
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this socks for my Mom as a gift and she loves them. She wears a size 8 and the Medium fits her perfect. She said they are super comfortable and don't fall down. You can't beat the price! Now I want some.