Save your soles.
Instead of letting park riding take a toll on your feet, wear the Stance Women's Hot Creek Sock for a little extra comfort. Built with heavy cushioning, these socks can handle the roughness that comes with trying tricks. A reinforced heel and toe will help these socks stay in tact all season while the Toe Box Oven keeps your toes warm so you can ride all day.
- Socks for skiing and snowboarding all day at the park
- Toe Box Oven keeps toes warm on the mountain
- Heavy cushioning cradles feet for extra comfort
- Reinforced heel and toe add durability
- Seamless toe closure prevents irritation
- Item #SNC00S5
- Q & A
Best Snowboard Sock
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My stance socks have outlived every other snowboard sock I own. Also I love the designs they make. It is a thicker fitting snowboard sock and that is was I prefer!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I cannot get enough of the socks. Whether riding dirt bikes, mountain bikes, hiking or dressing up like a monkey for work I can do it in comfort.
To date, never blistered, restricted or heated -- getting caught on my flat peds cannot be blamed on the sock (user error). Highly recommend!