Honshu Backcountry Ultra Light Sock
When you're out there earning your turns you need clothes that can breathe, and that doesn't stop at your socks. Reach for the Stance Honshu Backcountry Ultra Light Sock on your next dawn patrol endeavor for all-day comfort and breathable performance. It's made with a soft and thin wool blend that wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you dry during tiring ascents, and features breathable performance mesh throughout the sock to keep your dogs from getting too toasty as you work up a sweat. The anatomical arch support and graduated compression give your muscles and body a performance boost, while the over-the-calf height ensures that your whole lower leg can get in on the party.
- Ultralight sock for breathability and performance in the backcountry
- Thin construction doesn't skimp on softness or comfort
- Integrated mesh panels boost your breathability on ling climbs
- Graduated compression accommodates bloodflow throughout the leg
- Engineered arch support helps get you through long days
- Item #SNC019B
- Q & A
These are an amazing super light weight option for skiing and snowboarding. Perfect for those spring days!
Best breathable socks for warmth
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Having issues with soggy feet can be the worst, not anymore with these bad boys. These will keep your toes dry and toasty.