Gonzaga Park Sock
Throw on the Stance Gonzaga Park Sock for long and cold days spent lapping the park. It's made with a thick wool blend that'll keep your feet warm while wicking moisture and maintaining enough breathability to ensure that you won't wish you'd worn something lighter if the weather warms up a bit. The underfoot cushioning adds lots of soft comfort, and helps absorb impact when you stomp the landing off a huge kicker or off-trail cliff drop. You've also got Stance's Toe Box Oven technology to keep your forefoot nice and toasty so you won't be sent running to the lodge while your friends enjoy good times and dope tricks.
- Warm park sock for cold days spent lapping your favorite features
- Underfoot cushioning absorbs impact when you hit huge airs
- Thick wool blend keeps your feet warm while wicking sweat away
- Breathable performance mesh panels prevent feet from overheating
- Super warm toe box keeps your toes and forefoot warm all day
- Anatomical arch support helps you stay out from first to last chair
- Over-the-calf height promotes blood flow throughout the leg
- Item #SNC018U
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Like everything else Stance makes these are great. Super comfortable, thick, warm, and durable. Rad design too. Pick a few up!
Supportive and Warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Support/Compression in all the right areas. Very comfortable and fit great. I wear a size 8.5 shoe and the medium fit great. I have a enough pairs to go snowboarding as much as I want and do laundry as little as possible.
These socks are cool looking