Select style & size:Select options
It just keeps going.
Tough enough to handle some of the most demanding trails, yet light enough to ride all day, the Stan's Notubes Flow S1 29in Wheel eats all-day, challenging rides for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Developed from rims ridden in Red Bull Rampage, it's no wonder the Flow S1 has a 1.6mm-deeper profile and reinforced rim walls to deliver greater impact-strength with only adding a little bit of weight to your ride. Then, the faster-engaging, CNC-machined Neo hubs help you get over obstacles and through rock gardens quickly and easily.
With longer rides in mind, Stans gave the Flow S1 a 6061 alloy construction to ensure an ideal strength-to-weight ratio that crushes trail all day without draining leg energy. The 29-millimeter internal width supports the industry's push towards wider tires, ideally fitting trail and all-mountain tires from 2.3 to 2.8 inches—all without deforming the tire into a bulbous or bell-like shape that's more susceptible to slashes and burps. Meanwhile, Bead Seat Technology (BST) brings you a proper seal and secure fitment for added peace of mind when you're roosting berms at high speeds and navigating steep, rocky descents.
- Robust wheel ready to rip technical trails for hours on end
- 6061 alloy sheds weight without compromising strength
- 29mm internal width supports tires from 2.3 to 2.8in
- Bead Socket Tech (BST) enables secure tubeless set-up
- Tubeless-ready with rim tape and presta valve
- Neo hub with responsive 10-degree engagement
- Item #SNT003V