Select style & size:Select options
Raw trail aggression.
Proving itself across technical terrain everywhere from BC's North Shore to Moab's rocky mesas, the Stans Flow MK3 29in Wheel offers a superb mixture of stiffness and strength for aggressive riders thrashing their wheels across the gnarliest trails imaginable. Updated to be wider, stronger, and lighter, the reinvigorated Flow MK3 29in Wheel utilizes 6069 alloy construction for a bit of weight savings without sacrificing its legendary strength.
The 29-millimeter internal width supports the industry's push towards wider tires, ideally fitting trail and all-mountain tires from 2.3 to 2.8 inches—all without deforming the tire into a bulbous or bell-like shape. Seeing that Stans is a tubeless pioneer, it's no surprise to see the Flow MK3 with Bead Seat Technology (BST) for a proper seal and secure fitment without worrying about burping issues when you're railing corners at high speeds and crushing across rock gardens. Another noteworthy feature, the Flow MK3's Neo hubs feature a 6-pawl system with a responsive 10-degree engagement for getting up and over trail obstacles with ease.
- Burly wheel for thrashing across technical trails
- 6069 alloy saves weight without sacrificing strength
- 29mm internal width supports tires of 2.3 to 2.8in
- Bead Socket Tech (BST) for secure tubeless set-up
- Tubeless-ready with rim tape and presta valve
- Neo hub with responsive 10-degree engagement
- Included endcaps for quick-release skewers
- Rear with Shimano/SRAM or SRAM XD driver
- Item #SNT004R