Select Style & Size
Raw trail aggression.
Proving itself across technical terrain everywhere from BC's North Shore to Moab's rocky mesas, the Stans Flow MK3 29in Wheel offers a superb mixture of stiffness and strength for aggressive riders thrashing their wheels across the gnarliest trails imaginable. Updated to be wider, stronger, and lighter, the reinvigorated Flow MK3 29in Wheel utilizes 6069 alloy construction for a bit of weight savings without sacrificing its legendary strength.
The 29-millimeter internal width supports the industry's push towards wider tires, ideally fitting trail and all-mountain tires from 2.3 to 2.8 inches—all without deforming the tire into a bulbous or bell-like shape. Seeing that Stans is a tubeless pioneer, it's no surprise to see the Flow MK3 with Bead Seat Technology (BST) for a proper seal and secure fitment without worrying about burping issues when you're railing corners at high speeds and crushing across rock gardens. Another noteworthy feature, the Flow MK3's Neo hubs feature a 6-pawl system with a responsive 10-degree engagement for getting up and over trail obstacles with ease.
- Burly wheel for thrashing across technical trails
- 6069 alloy saves weight without sacrificing strength
- 29mm internal width supports tires of 2.3 to 2.8in
- Bead Socket Tech (BST) for secure tubeless set-up
- Tubeless-ready with rim tape and presta valve
- Neo hub with responsive 10-degree engagement
- Included endcaps for quick-release skewers
- Rear with Shimano/SRAM or SRAM XD driver
- Item #SNT004R
- Rim Material
- 6069 aluminum alloy
- Wheel Size
- Tire Type
- tubeless, clincher
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [internal] 29mm, [external] 32.3mm
- Brake Compatibility
- 6-bolt disc
- Neo with Durasync
- Front Axle
- 15 x 100mm (9 x 100mm QR end cap included)
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm (10 x 135mm QR end cap included)
- Sapim Force Black (2.0/1.7/1.8mm)
- Spoke Nipple
- Sapim Secure Lock (Alloy Black)
- Spoke Count
- Max Rider Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [wheelset] 1918g, [each rim] 527g
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 17, 2018
Not so durable
- I've put it through the wringer
Been riding this rear wheel for less than two years and 8 nipples are pulling through the rim. Don’t DH on them just XC in a reasonably rocky area. They perform great just haven’t lasted.
Phillip J Carlson C.