Select style & size:Select options
Reliable performance through varying terrain.
Easily one of the most versatile choices in Stan's wheel line-up, The Stans Arch S1 29in Boost Wheel flawlessly pedals from a variety of mountain trail systems to demanding desert XC rides without ever compromising strength, support, or stability. With wider-set hubs, the Boost wheels bring added clearance and a stiffer build to your rig for more response and stability out on the trails, while the Neo hubs with Durasync delivers a responsive 10-degree engagement that quickly gets you up and over just about any obstacle standing in your way.
Thirty-two spokes at the front and rear wheels offer increased strength and stiffness for gruleing hill climbs and treacherous descents inundated with rocks and debris. The 26-millimeter internal width serves up the ideal tire footprint with trail rubber ranging from 2.2-2.5-inches wide—without making them more susceptible to pinch-flats, sidewall slashes, and burps on the trail. And with Stans being a tubeless pioneer and all, the Arch S1's Bead Socket Technology (BST) locks down a secure interface with tubeless set-ups by matching the tire's bead shape. BST makes tires true to their shape in tubeless form, allowing for high levels of traction and less rolling resistance on the trail.
- Trail and cross-country wheel with versatility and strength
- Wider hub design gives your ride added clearance and stiffness
- 26mm internal width supports tires from 2.2 to 2.5in
- 6061 aluminum alloy increases strength-to-weight ratio
- Bead Socket Tech for secure tubeless interface
- Neo hubs with responsive 10-degree engagement
- Includes end caps for quick-release skewers
- Item #SNT003T