Select Style & Size
Shimano 105 Gen 3 L Power Meter Crank Arm
Now that you're looking to take your riding to the next level, you want to add a power meter to your setup to maximize your training but you have a couple of reservations. You don't want to waste your existing crankset, and you don’t want it to cost a fortune. Thanks to Stages Cycling and its Shimano 105 L Gen 3 Power Meter Crank Arm, you can simply add on a non-driveside crankarm letting you maintain the aesthetic and precision shifting rings while adding accurate power measurement to your steed.
This non-drive side crank arm is exactly the same as the standard 105 crank arm you currently have with a Stages power meter affixed to its inner surface. Tucked inside this little pod, strain gauges and an updated Gen 3 accelerometer measure torsional force and rotation speed to calculate power and deliver this data to your head unit via updated Bluetooth LE or ANT+ radios with a 6-time improvement in transmission strength. These measurements come with a claimed accuracy of +/- 1.5%, which is very much in-line with the best power meters on the market.
- A 105 left crankarm with power measuring capability
- Measures power with an impressive +/-1.5% accuracy
- Active Temperature Compensation accommodates changing temperatures
- Updated accelerator measures cadence
- Improved wireless communication boosts the signal strength
- Pairs with Stages Power App for firmware updates and zero resets
- 200+ hour battery life with easily-changeable CR2032 coin-cell battery
- Stages Cycling brings power data into an affordable price range
- Item #SGCA03X
- Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains
- Accuracy (+/-)
- Operating Time
- 200+ hours
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 31, 2020
Will this fit a Topstone 105 Al with a 172.5mm FSA crank (says CK-4002) on it.