Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Dash L10 GPS Bike Computer
Tracking data on your daily adventures is an exceptional way to up your ride quality and fitness day in and day out, and Stages makes it simple with the Dash L10 GPS Bike Computer. This compact computer uses GPS signal to map out our ride, tracking your distance, plus altitude, thanks to the Barometric Altimeter. It offers a home screen that allows you to view data while you go, and is fully programmable so you only see the data that matters to you. Using Bluetooth or ANT+ signal you can connect the Dash L10 to your power meters, cadence sensor, or smart phone to get the most out of every ride, upping your fitness with included basic course mapping and workout features to improve your sprints and climbs. The computer sits neatly at a petite 3.35 x 2.8in, with just over half-an-inch in depth, so it stays out of the way while you ride, and it mounts securely to an included aluminum bar clamp.
- A compact computer to up your data and improve your ride
- Included GPS signal records your ride, offers course mapping
- Track your climbs with integrated Barometric Altimeter
- Bluetooth and ANT+ synch with your phone and power meters
- Programmable screen allows you to view only the data that matters
- Shock-and-water-proof for protection against crashes and storms
- Item #SGC001L
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.