Select a size:
Dash Cadence Sensor
If you're already riding with a head unit, you know that data matters, and that means not skipping out on readily available information that's at hand (or in this case, closer to your foot). Pair your Stages Dash cycling computer up with the Dash Cadence Sensor to up your data and improve your training. This compact sensor is magnet free, and minuscule in size, so it's barely noticeable when you're on the tarmac. It secures to your cranks with a small rubber band, holding firmly in place for the ride, and easily removing for race day, or to swap to a different steed. At only 8-grams it won't slow your roll, but can provide you with critical information when you're striving for the podium this season.
- A compact cadence sensor for upping your training regiment
- 8-gram stature won't put a damper on your weight savings
- Easy to mount quickly with included rubber bands
- Can be removed for a more aero profile on race day
- Synchs to your head unit using Bluetooth signal
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards, so you can brave the storm
- Compatible with cranksets that have 10mm of clearance from chainstay
- Item #SGC000C
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.