Select style & size:Select options
Have it all.
Your crankset might just be one part of the ensemble of components that makes up the chorus of your bike's group, however, it's a very important voice and removing it and simply replacing it with another just wouldn't sound quite the same. Here in the office, we're pretty big advocates of keeping the crank the same as the group, from an aesthetics and performance standpoint, and we also understand your desire in wanting to train with power. Well now you can keep the perfectly good drive-side version of your Campagnolo Chorus crankset and, thanks to the wizards at Stages Cycling, add the Campagnolo Chorus L Gen 3 Power Meter Crank Arm so you can accurately measure power without it sounding like a baritone's in the soprano section.
This crank arm is a genuine Campagnolo Chorus offering with its foam core carbon arms and smooth spinning Italian bearings that don't give up much to the firm's Record and Super Record offerings. These cranks meld seamlessly with the rest of your group with nothing to distract from your bike's clean lines and the real star of the show is the little pod bonded to the inside of the crank arm.
Tucked inside that little pod are strain gauges and an updated Gen 3 accelerometer that measure force and rotation to deliver power data, via stronger Bluetooth LE and ANT+ radios, to your head unit with a claimed accuracy of +/-1.5%, which is well in-line with other quality power meters on the market. It also incorporates Stage's Active Temperature Compensation (ATC), which compensates for the natural expansion and contraction of the strain gauges by adjusting the readings depending on the fluctuating external temperatures. ATC accounts for those temperature changes automatically without requiring you to stop and zero the system. Overall, the power meter adds around 15 grams to the crank, which is a tiny tradeoff for the ability to train smarter and get faster.
- Campagnolo's venerable Chorus drivetrain joins the power game
- Measures power with an industry-standard +/-1.5% accuracy
- Active Temperature Compensation accommodates changing conditions
- Updated accelerometer covers cadence with no additional sensors
- Stronger wireless communication keeps use and maintenance simple
- Pairs with Stages Power App for firmware updates and zero resets
- 200+ hour battery life with easily-changeable CR2032 battery
- Stages Cycling brings power data into an affordable price range
- Item #SGC0012