Why We Like The XX1 Trigger Shifter
Though SRAM's 12-speed Eagle groups have been out for quite a while now, many of us still have 11-speed bikes and see no reason to upgrade. As SRAM's flagship offering, the XX1 Trigger Shifter offers the finest shifting of the group and is constructed of the finest materials—including carbon fiber. The shifter is MatchMaker compatible, meaning you can mount it to the same clamp as your brakes or suspension lockouts, freeing up space on your bars and making your cockpit as tidy as possible.
- SRAM's top-of-the-line 11-speed mountain shifter
- Lighter and more durable than others in the lineup
- Zero Loss engagement for quick shifting
- Multi-point adjustment for dialing in your perfect setup
- Carbon fiber lever and cover save grams and add bling
- X-Actuation keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the cassette
- Item #SRM0464
- [cover and trigger] carbon fiber
- Compatible Components
- SRAM 11-speed mountain drivetrains
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help