Select style & size:Select options
XX1 Eagle DUB Groupset
The XX1 Eagle DUB Groupset includes everything you need to outfit your rig with SRAM's flagship 12-speed mountain drivetrain, less a DUB bottom bracket for your frame. XX1 is the lightest offering in the Eagle ecosystem, but also sets itself apart from the XO1, GX, and NX groups with a Titanium Nitride coating on the chain and cassette for reduced friction and improved corrosion resistance, as well as a carbon thumb lever on the shifter for better ergonomics, and a carbon cage on the rear derailleur for increased stiffness and lower weight. The crankset also uses a refined carbon fiber lay-up that saves weight without sacrificing stiffness.
SRAM refers to XX1 Eagle as their premium cross-country-optimized group, and XO1 as the enduro-focused group, but XX1 is still tough enough to withstand multiple seasons of abuse on anything from your XC race bike to your hard-charging enduro sled. The groupset comes with the XX1 Eagle shifter, derailleur, chain, cassette, and crankset. The crankset uses SRAM's newer DUB spindle, which is lighter and stiffer than their previous GXP and BB30 offerings. You will need to purchase the appropriate bottom bracket for your frame, but the XX1 DUB crankset is compatible with any bottom bracket standard found on modern mountain bikes. This is the non-Boost crankset for bikes with 12 x 142mm rear spacing.
- SRAM's flagship Eagle 1x12 drivetrain for mountain bikes
- Eagle offers massive 500% gear range with 50t bailout gear
- XX1 Eagle is the lightest offering in their lineup
- Ti-Nitride coating on chain and cassette reduces friction
- Premium materials used for construction, including carbon fiber
- DUB spindle is compatible with any modern frameset
- Includes shifter, derailleur, chain, cassette, crankset
- Crankset has the correct chainline for non-Boost bikes
- Item #SRM00ER