Select style & size:Select options
The last thing you want to have happen is to miss out on some good fun because your drivetrain couldn’t handle a bit of muddy nature. In comes the SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed BB30 Direct Mount Crankset for mountain bikes with boost spacing, a crankset whose teeth act like dental floss for your chain to keep you smiling on the trail.
Improving on the original X-Sync chainring, the X-Sync 2 chainring is machined with variable thickness from tooth-to-tooth for an advanced level of connection between chain and chainring. Precision-crafted teeth move beyond the traditional boxy profile, reducing friction and pushing the mud from the chain and back onto the trail for some other less fortunate rider.
The crankarms come with a carbon layup and hollow construction, which combine to reduce weight and increase stiffness and durability. Multiple sizes of chainring can also be utilized with the direct-mount configuration, suiting a wide range of terrain and event characteristics.
- SRAM sets the curve with this one-by, 12-speed crankset
- Hollow-arm construction reduces weight
- Stiff carbon layup efficiently transfers power
- Shark-tooth-shaped teeth lock the chain in line
- Easily customize gearing with centerlock chainring interface
- Gold accents add a touch of bling
- Item #SRM00A7