Select style & size:Select options
X01 Eagle DUB Groupset
The XO1 Eagle DUB Groupset includes everything you need to put SRAM's game-changing 12-speed mountain drivetrain on your bike, less a DUB bottom bracket for your frame. Eagle sets the benchmark for single-ring drivetrains with its massive 500% gear range, 50t bailout gear, and quiet operation with smooth shifting and unwavering chain retention. XO1 Eagle is the workhorse group, positioned just below the flagship XX1 group in the lineup, but sets itself apart from GX and NX Eagle by using lighter materials for construction and a carbon crankset that adds stiffness for more efficient power transfer, all without sacrificing durability.
SRAM considers XO1 Eagle to be the right choice for enduro enthusiasts and aggressive trail riders, with XX1 being the best option for lightweight cross country bikes. This groupset comes with the XO1 Eagle shifter, derailleur, chain, cassette, and crankset. The crankset uses a sturdier carbon fiber lay-up that the featherweight XX1 cranks, making it better suited to charging through technical rock lines where striking a crank arm is inevitable at some point. It also employs SRAM's newer DUB spindle, which is lighter and stiffer than their previous GXP and BB30 offerings. You will need to purchase the appropriate bottom bracket for your frame, but the XO1 DUB crankset is compatible with any bottom bracket standard found on modern mountain bikes. This particular crank is the non-Boost version for bikes with 12 x 142mm rear spacing.
- SRAM's workhorse Eagle 1x12 drivetrain for mountain bikes
- Eagle offers massive 500% gear range with 50t bailout gear
- XO1 Eagle is designed for aggressive trail and enduro
- Carbon crankset adds stiffness without losing durability
- DUB spindle is compatible with any modern frameset
- Includes shifter, derailleur, chain, cassette, crankset
- Crankset has correct chainline for non-Boost 12 x 142mm spacing
- Item #SRM00ET