Select Style & Size:
X-Sync Road Chainring
One-by systems call for a unique spin on tooth profiles, as chain retention is of the utmost importance, and SRAM's X-Sync Road Chainring ticks the boxes for us. X-Sync's teeth engage the chain earlier on each rotation for control, so the chain doesn't wander off.
- SRAM's 1x chainring optimizes chain retention to reduce drops
- Narrow-wide tooth profile holds your chain snugly
- Tall, square teeth engage chain sooner for maximum control
- 4-bolt chainring can be easily swapped with a single tool
- Aluminum construction boosts structural integrity
- Grime-clearing recesses help keep your chain links clean
- Compatible with 107 x 4 BCD cassettes, including SRAM AXS power meter
- Item #SRM00GK
- Number of Rings
- 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- 107 x 4
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.