Select Style & Size
X-Sync Pulley Wheel Assembly Kit
Even if you've made it several seasons without smashing your rear derailleur, the pulley wheels will still wear out. If your pulley teeth have rounded out, or the bearings no longer spin freely, it's in your best interest to replace them to get the best shifting performance out of your drivetrain. These are genuine SRAM replacement pulleys for X-Sync 11-speed rear derailleurs, with stainless steel sealed cartridge bearings included. Each kit comes with two pulley wheels, enough for one derailleur.
- Replacement pulleys for SRAM X-Sync 11-speed rear derailleurs
- Each kit includes two pulley wheels, enough for one derailleur
- Works with XO1, XO1DH, X1, GX, NX, Force CX1, Force 1, Rival 1, Apex 1
- Item #SRM00EZ
- SRAM XO1, XO1DH, X1, GX, NX, Force CX1, Force 1, Rival 1, and Apex 1 11-speed rear derailleurs
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 13, 2018
Keep an eye out
- I've put it through the wringer
Eagle pulleys can tend to crack if a rock gets kicked up into your drivetrain while riding. From time to time, inspect your pulleys for cracks. If you see a crack then replace them with these. That way your next ride will not be stopped short. It is not a bad idea to keep an extra set around.