Select style & size:Select options
Red eTap AXS Shift/Brake System
Step into the future with the Red eTap AXS Shift/Brake System from SRAM. By utilizing a digital signal, motors, and hydraulic fluid, it eschews traditional shift and brake cable and housing and the increased maintenance that comes from cable stretch, contamination, and wear. Electronics also allow the shifter to integrate with SRAM's super easy to use AXS app that allows for customized shift personalization, checking battery status, updating the firmware, and much more.
It maintains the same intuitive upshifting and downshifting logic we've come to enjoy since using the original Red eTap. By default, the right lever shifts to a harder gear, left lever is easier, and pressing both levers together shifts the front derailleur. Large textured shift paddles and ergonomic hoods offer exceptional control and comfort and offer tactical feedback with thick, winter gloves or bare hands alike. Each shifter has 2 port for optional Blips, as opposed to Force's one, allowing you to customize your remote shifters for climbing or sprinting.
Braking duties are handled from the much-lauded HydroHC platform. Lever personalization continues with its Contact Point Adjustment which dials in the lever throw or balances lever feel and its separate Reach Adjust dials in the fit for varying hand and finger sizes. When it comes time for a bleed, the flat-mount calipers have SRAM's Bleeding Edge technology which makes for easy, clean and consistent bleeds.
- SRAM RED eTap AXS levers and brakes for electronic shifting and hydraulic braking
- Shifters are AXS enabled for easy shift personalization
- Simple and intuitive eTap logic makes for easy gear shifting
- Contact Point and Reach Adjust dials in the brake lever fit and feel
- Newly textured shift paddles and hoods offer a better feel
- Two ports for Blips on each lever allow for remote shifting
- Bleeding Edge technology at the caliper provides easy, clean, consistent bleeds
- Includes flat mount calipers and hardware
- Item #SRMD11M