Select style & size:Select options
Red 12-Speed Chain
SRAM’s Red 12-Speed Chain looks unique because it is. Using all-new Flattop technology, the new link design allows SRAM to build a narrower chain offering quieter operation while actually increasing strength and durability. In fact, its SRAM's longest-running chain to date. The Hard Chrome plated surface treatment on the inner link plates and rollers resist corrosion and reduce wear while increasing life. SRAM continues with its HollowPin construction to help lighten the load without sacrificing strength or efficiency. It all adds up to a quiet and efficient chain allowing for more space between its outer plates and the narrow spacing between the 12-speed cogs on either side.
Please note that the chain is only compatible with eTap AXS rear derailleurs and requires a Flattop Powerlock chain connector (included).
- SRAM's new chain for its Red 12-speed AXS eTap group
- Flattop technology enables a narrower chain for quieter operation
- The design also increases its strength and durability
- HollowPin construction drops grams and increases strength and efficiency
- Requires new Flattop Powerlock (included)
- Hard Chrome plated inner link plates and rollers reduced wear and increase life
- Item #SRM00FL
- Q & A
Has anyone tried running this chain on 11 speed eTap?
I would suggest asking SRAM directly.
My guess is no.
It seems SRAM has designed the 12-spd AXS RED road chain to work specifically with a 12-spd RED AXS cassette.
Hi Dan, this chain will NOT work with 11 speed eTap.