Select Style & Size
Pro Brake Bleed Kit
If you're bleeding brakes once a year or so, SRAM's standard brake bleed kit will do just fine, but when your garage is nothing shy of a quiver of bikes built up with disc brakes, chances are you'll want to service things a little more frequently. SRAM's Pro Brake Bleed Kit builds on the standard kit, and elevates by omitting plastic plungers on syringes and opting for metal that withstand repeated use. The kit is designed exclusively for SRAM brakes, and is ideal for servicing X0, XX, Guide, Level, Hydraulic Road brakes, but will not fair well with Shimano Brakes.
Critical to keep your brakes stopping on a dime, the kit includes everything you need to maintain your SRAM hydraulic system, with two bleed syringes, two fitting and clamp tubes, two compression ferrules, and two barbed tubing inserts, just to get started. It also sets you up with bleeding edge adapters, a torx wrench, a 3/8-in drive 8mm crows's foot, bleed blocks, and a bottle of DOT 5.1 brake fluid to top off your lines. Assorted seals are tossed in with the kit for good measure, so you'll be all set without a run to the hardware store if you lose one, or find one a bit dusty and cracked, when you're getting things bled.
- Elevate your home shop with SRAM's pro level bleed kit
- A go-to in your shop for bleeding multiple sets of brakes
- New metal plungers on syringes holds up to rigorous use
- Includes two syringes, tubes, ferrules and barbed inserts
- Finished off with one torx wrench, crow's foot, plus bleed blocks
- DOT-5.1 fluid included for topping off your brake lines
- Not compatible with Shimano brakes, or mineral oil
- Kit contains everything you need for a bleed on X0, XX, Guide, Level and hydraulic road brakes
- Item #SRM00DG
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
What do you think about this product?
October 22, 2020
Will this kit work on Code R brakes?
October 23, 2020
Hey Nick, This kit will work great for bleeding your SRAM Code R or Code RSC brakes! Let me know if I can set up an order for you at email@example.com. Thanks, Mike.