Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select Style & Size:
PC 971 Chain
Most of us still have a couple bikes kicking around with 9-speed drivetrains on them –after all, it’s really only been a handful of years since it was prevalent. If your chain has worn out, replace it with the SRAM PC971 Chain. Its chrome-hardened pins and bulged outer plates make it tough and long-lasting, and it comes with SRAM’s quick-connect PowerLink for easy installation.
- Mountain bike chain replaces worn-out chains for 9-speed drivetrains
- Nickel plating offers enhanced strength characteristics over time
- Polished inner-link finish ensures smooth functionality with low friction
- PowerLink makes installation and maintenance a breeze ever time
- Step2 riveting construction supplies durable, long-lasting performance
- Item #SRM0075
4.5 based on 18 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.