Select Style & Size
NX Eagle DUB Crankset
The release of Eagle 12-speed saw the widest gear range and arguably the best mechanical shifting of any single-ring drivetrain on the market. Price was a hurdle at first, but now Eagle technology has trickled all the way down to the NX level, making the substantial benefits available to more riders than ever. This NX Eagle DUB Crankset is made of 6000-series aluminum for durability, and uses SRAM's X-Sync 2 chainring for quiet operation, unwavering chain retention, and smooth shifting. This is the non-Boost version, with a 6mm offset chainring for bikes with QR or 12 x 142mm rear hub spacing. It uses SRAM's new DUB spindle, delivering better stiffness than GXP and a lower weight than BB30, and is compatible with almost any frame if you get the correct DUB bottom bracket.
- A crankset delivering Eagle performance at a reasonable cost
- Sturdy aluminum construction withstands years of use
- Chainring has quiet, precise shifting and excellent chain retention
- DUB spindle is light, stiff, and compatible with almost any frame
- Non-boost version for bikes with 12 x 142mm spacing
- Compatible with SRAM 12-speed and 11-speed mountain drivetrains
- DUB bottom bracket purchased separately
- Item #SRM00EH
- Arm Material
- 6000-series forged aluminum
- Arm Length
- 170mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- BB Type
- BSA/threaded, PF92, BB30, PF30
- SRAM DUB (28.99mm diameter)
- 49mm (non-Boost)
- Compatible Components
- SRAM DUB bottom brackets, SRAM Eagle 12-speed drivetrains, SRAM 11-speed mountain drivetrains
- Claimed Weight
- [175mm/32t] 1lb 8.9oz (705g)
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 20, 2020
Can’t review if you don’t have it
Do yourself a favor and order expedited delivery. Otherwise your order will more than likely switch from UPS to USPS at the last minute and will sit at a hub for two days and be more than 4-5 days until after original delivery date when you receive it. Or maybe that’s just my case.
October 17, 2020
That's the shipping not the product.
July 30, 2019
What chain will this take?