Select style & size:Select options
NX Eagle DUB Crankset Boost
When Eagle was first released, the price was a considerable barrier. Over the last few years that has changed, with Eagle technology trickling all the way down to the NX level, making the substantial benefits of the 12-speed groupset available at the lowest price point to date. The NX Eagle DUB Crankset is constructed from 6000-series aluminum for durability. It uses SRAM's X-Sync 2 chainrings for quiet operation, smooth shifting, and infallible chain retention. This version comes with a 3mm offset chainring for 12 x 148mm Boost spacing. It has a DUB spindle that delivers better stiffness than GXP and a lower weight than BB30, and is compatible with virtually any frame if you get the correct DUB bottom bracket.
- A crankset offering Eagle benefits without breaking the bank
- Durable aluminum construction holds up to years of abuse
- Chainring has quiet, precise shifting and excellent chain retention
- DUB spindle is light, stiff, and compatible with almost any frame
- This is the Boost version for bikes with 12 x 148mm rear spacing
- Compatible with SRAM 12-speed and 11-speed mountain drivetrains
- DUB bottom bracket purchased separately
- Item #SRM00EI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'd love to entertain you with ideas on why a 28.99mm Dub spindle is just the right temperature for most frame shells out there while still tasting great re-heated but I'd inevitably bore you to onions!! If you like super tasty soups and porridge and prefer mashing pedals to potatoes than the NX Dub cranks might just be for you!
Will this fit a 2015 trek superfly al 100 pro