New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
GX Eagle DUB Carbon Crankset - Boost
SRAM’s GX Eagle DUB Carbon Boost Crankset takes the best of the trickledown Eagle technology from the alloy GX Eagle and moves to a carbon chassis for higher performance and a clear image. Starting with the direct-mount alloy chainring — the crankarms are carbon— the X-SYNC 2 tooth profile focuses on maximizing chain retention for a more continuous pedaling experience, and one that doesn’t leave you fiddling with a dropped chain in every rough section. In addition to better chain control, the X-SYNC 2 design keeps friction lower while also removing mud and gunk build up on sloppier, peanut butter dirt rides.
The Eagle technology onboard improves durability over the long-haul and boasts the added advantage of maintaining 2x11 drivetrain gear range equivalents while reducing the weight compared to standard 2x equipment. And for compatibility, SRAM claims the GX Eagle will work with any 1x drivetrain. A 32-tooth chainring size is standard on the GX Eagle for a moderate gearing option when using the Eagle cassette out back.
- 1x carbon crankset for SRAM 12-speed Eagle drivetrains
- Tooth profiling engineered for maximum chain retention
- Proprietary carbon layup for reduced weight and increased stiffness
- DUB technology for improved compatibility and enhanced sealing
- Direct mount chainring and fully compatible with 1x drivetrains
- 52mm chainline for bikes with Boost hub spacing
- Item #SRMD12Z